My bag hasn’t gotten any lighter since the first day of SXSW. I’ve only added to it and it has gotten much messier:
It is still relatively easy to find what I need in that bag though, mostly because I have bags inside of the bag and each bag is “themed” so like contents can be found in the same bag. I made reference to my “necessities” bag in my “Day 1” bag post, but here are the contents that I consider necessities and that can be found in that bag.
- Jendarling Traveler bag.
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, because dry hands hurt.
- MAC Fix+, for a face refresher.
- This is really a card case, but I use it as a wallet. It is engraved with an “E” on the top and it was a gift from a good friend.
- Aesop Ginger Flight Therapy, for help with relaxing during times of frustration (like not being able to get into full sessions).
- Bandages, for the blisters on my feet. These came from the SXSW trade show and Kyle actually picked them up. When he was showing me his swag, I begged for them. He graciously turned them over to me.
- Headache medicine.
- Apple EarPods.
- NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder.
- Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked.
- Estee Lauder compact, engraved with my mom’s initials and my parents’ wedding anniversary.
- NARS Velvet Lip Gloss Pencil in Cythere.
- Rodin lip balm.
- Kleenex pocket pack.
- Herbal Essentials antibacterial wipes.
- “Boss Ladies” receipt pouch, for collecting receipts, a gift from a good friend.
I never claimed to be low-maintenance.